Train with the inventor of Power Yoga, Bryan Kest in Person at shefayoga Venice. Approved as a yoga school under elevated standards by Yoga Alliance.
- Fridays: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Saturdays: 10:45am 3:45pm
- Sundays: 10:45am 3:45pm
- Weekend 1 : January, 12, 13 & 14
- Weekend 2: January 19, 20 & 21
- Weekend 3: January 26, 27 & 28
- Weekend 4: February 2, 3 & 4
- Weekend 5: February 9, 10 & 11
- Weekend 6: February 16, 17 & 18
- Weekend 7: February 23, 24 & 25
- Weekend 8: March 1, 2 & 3
- Weekend 9: March 8, 9 & 10
- Weekend 10: March 15, 16 & 17
WHO IS THIS FOR
- If you have a passion for yoga and seek to deepen your knowledge and uplevel your practice
- If you want to become a professional yoga teacher, this is the best training for you!
- If you don’t necessarily want to become a professional yoga teacher but want to transform your mind and body and tap into the best version of yourself, this is the best training for you!
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
By the end of this Yoga Alliance teacher training, the trainee will be able to lead a full 1 hour power yoga class.
In this training, you’ll learn directly from the world-renowned inventor of Power Yoga, Bryan Kest and one of the most highly saugh-after yoga teachers of her times, Maha Bodhi, M.A.. This is a unique opportunity to meet the legendary instructors in person, get one-on-one attention and become a Yoga Alliance certified instructor in only 10 weekends.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Yoga Poses: Proper alignment, modifications and contradictions of over 100 yoga poses.
- The Art of Sequencing: Safe sequencing that create an unforgettable transcendental experience.
- Yoga Philosophy & Spirituality: The mystical aspect of yoga and the science of longevity and manifestation.
- The Business of Yoga: How to become a successful and thriving yoga teacher in the modern world. The kind of teacher that fills up rooms and builds a lucrative and ethical business in dignity and nobility.
- Yoga Anatomy: Anatomy, biomechanics, and physiology applied to yoga. You will learn from a medically trained yoga anatomy instructor that empowers yoga teachers to teach from a more science-informed perspective.
ABOUT MAHA BODHI:
Maha Bodhi, M.A. is a world renowned yoga leader located in Los Angeles, CA. She is the co-creator of The MINDRY Anywhere, a premiere mindfulness OnDemand app.
Maha’s success as a highly sought after yoga and meditation instructor comes through leading captivating inspirational speaking engagements, international yoga retreats and events for Fortune 500 corporations. Featured in the upcoming HBO documentary “Scars Unseen”, and alongside, Michelle Obama and Serena Williams, Maha Bodhi, M.A. is represented by the Harry Walker Agency in Beverly Hills, California.
Maha’s Yoga Alliance school is recognized as an elevated standard league, and the Yogi Maha Method broke records as the fastest school to receive approval by the international yoga accreditation agency. Maha is an [E-RYT 500] and trained with celebrity yoga instructors Travis Eliot and Lauren Eckstrom.
School Lineage: Maha Bodhi => Travis Eliot => Srivatsa Ramaswami => B. K. S. Iyengar => Krishnamacharya.
ABOUT BRYAN KEST
Meet the trailblazing Bryan Kest, a living legend and the inventor of Power Yoga.
In 1985, Kest created Power Yoga, and the yoga scene in Los Angeles was forever changed! The culmination of his experiences led to the founding of Santa Monica Power Yoga in 1995, a groundbreaking donation-based studio that instantly became a Santa Monica staple.
With a career spanning world wide, Kest has led yoga classes, retreats, and teacher training sessions across the globe, certifying thousands of yoga teachers and teaching millions of people. Not just a pioneer yoga instructor, he is credited with introducing Power Yoga to the United States, revolutionizing the accessibility of this ancient practice.
Bryan Kest isn’t just an instructor; he’s a force of nature in the yoga world, combining tradition with innovation, and spirituality with practicality. This is a unique opportunity to meet the legendary instructor in person, get his one-on-one attention and become a Yoga Alliance certified instructor in only 10 weekends.